Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I love my Carhartt overalls!

After 8 winters on the farm, last winter I broke down and bought a heavy-duty Carhartt jacket. I’ve held off buying one because they are so darn heavy but Lee kept telling me they are worth their weight in gold! He was right, the thing IS warm. For the past 8 years I have been wearing flannel lined jeans along with my (scratchy) wool long-johns but still, my upper legs and knees would be so cold and achy by the time I was done with chores.
Well, its winter #9 on the farm and I broke down and bought some Carhartt overalls this year. OMG, they are wonderful! So far I’ve been out in single digit weather and my legs are nice and warm the entire time. I have not had the chronic aches and pains like the past few years either. I’m thinking of being buried in these overalls. LOL! Kidding. 

No comments: